(Pictured above is the “Bathtime” package.)
Enjoy DIY projects and hosting parties (but don’t want the stress or have the time to put it all together?)
Have a Make & Take party with Considering Joy!
We provide a relaxed atmosphere to spend time with your friends and family, while sharing benefits and general education about using essential oils. Guests can experience the adventure of making handmade products such as scrubs, bath soaks, bath bombs, custom essential oil mixes and more to take home and enjoy.
(Pictured above is part of the “Sample Kit” package.)
HOW IT WORKS
As a hostess, you will:
- Contact me with requested dates, times, and package choice for your party.
- Print the custom invitation and give it to friends and family (minimum 6 guest requirement).
- RSVP your final count to me one week prior.
- Provide space and snacks for your guests.
- Allow an hour prep time for me to set up.
- Sit back and enjoy the party and take home your package for FREE as a hostess gift (with 6 paying guests)!
Make & Take parties are also a fantastic way to promote your existing oil business. Provide your own brand specific essential oils during a party for your guests to use. Consider also hosting a door prize, sending home free samples with business cards, or a giving a discount for guests who purchase at your party.
IDEAS FOR YOUR PARTY
Make & Take parties create an entertaining weeknight or weekend gathering and can also be a fun addition to any special occasion.
Consider some of the following:
- Holiday: gift thoughtful, homemade items
- Baby/ Bridal Shower: enjoy making items that are “From My Shower to Yours”
- Sip & Make: enjoy sipping on wine or coffee while making homemade goodies
- Spa Night: set up stations where you purchase additional products for guests to use during the relaxing evening
***I am local to the central Ohio region. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!